Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm TOTALLY buying a motorcycle.

Mike, sell the car. I've bought a motorcycle. It was a tough choice, but I decided on the "Swerve-A-Cow" model. It comes with a lifetime guarantee. Most buyers don't live more than a month or two, so we don't know if the motorcycle will actually last much longer than that. But think how much FUN we'll have! We can tie goats, dead chickens, firewood, etc., etc. just as high as we want to stack them. The only thing we're not allowed to tie on is ourselves and our five or six relatives or friends we'll be offering a ride. We're expendable. WHAT FUN! Sell the car. I'm living the Road Life!

4 comments:

  1. O.K. I'm in. We could go back out to the Expo antique show and buy tons of stuff to pack on our motorcycles...Yep...we'll be living the life!!! I know Mike and Brad will agree to this...diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!! This adventure is giving you so much more than you could ever bargained for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog Betty. I sort of hope Mike doesn't read it though, he might be a taaaaaad bit worried about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamie - I'm just a taaaaaad worried about myself, too.

    ReplyDelete