Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HO HUM

My THIRD snake. I caught this one all by myself. I've been here way too long. I was actually a little bummed to discover that it's just a harmless green tree snake. I so wanted to have a cobra by the tail. I named him Nehru. He's my pet. (cue weird, scary person, music)

On the bright side . . . . . . . . . . the concept of "Mr." and "Mrs." has been nearly impossible to make students understand. I try on a near daily basis. I surrender. So -o-o-o-o-o. I have been Mr. Johnson for three months now. Mrs. Johnson, how is Tax Season going for you?

6 comments:

  1. Maybe he'll keep all of the other bad snakes away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the bad snakes eat snakes like Nehru.

      Delete
    2. Back when I was a young'n in New Mexico they used to tell about the two snakes each eating the other starting at the tail. They kept swallowing till there wasn't anything left of either one.

      Delete
  2. I kind of love how you put the snakes in ziplock bags. (is that right?) Like a ham and cheese sandwich. But it's a SNAKE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahm gonna ketch me a big-sized feller afore ah go - one that don't fit quite so tidily into a ziploc bag. :) Watch out!

      Delete
  3. How big is this little friend anyway? 6 inches???? 6 feet?????
    Please don't bring any home...I have enough to deal with....STAY SAFE!!! di

    ReplyDelete