Sunday, February 12, 2012

Strange Coconuts - Fourth graders, please help me classify.

 I was strolling down the path yesterday scratching my bug bites, minding my own business, when suddenly I espy a very strange, odd looking coconut. It has clothes on! It talks! It smiles. It has a name, too! Have you ever heard of a coconut named Joseph?  BUT WAIT!!


MORE STRANGE COCONUTS! Let's see now. There's that Joseph Coconut again and there's a Sangeetha, Theresa, Tamilelakkya, Priyanka, Papitha, Ambiga, and Pasitha. That Deepenraj coconut is the highest, biggest coconut - and he's got legs and feet. Imagine that. Please help me identify this interesting sub-species of coconuts.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some of the cutest coconuts I have EVER seen....
    di

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE ARE KIDS!!!!!!!! DON'T EAT THEM!!!!!!!!!! You must have hit your head HARD to think those are coconuts. Not all things in a coconut tree are coconuts. If they are coconuts, can you ship them to us? PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE KIDS!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete